SINA Gerard to set Nyirangarama products on international standards in 2020

Sangiza abandi

Made in Rwanda icon and Rwandan tycoon SINA Gerard has reiterated his commitment to reposition the products of Entreprise Urwibutso on foreign markets, particularly Europe and America.

“I will continue to reposition the Entreprise Urwibutso products in 2020 on the international markets, especially Europe and the United States,” observed SINA Gerard in his New Year’s message to Rwandans.

SINA said that 2019 was a good year for his company registered several achievements including increase in the number and quantity of products he puts on the foreign markets.

Sina’s vision to build a robust agro-processing industry spurred various activities throughout 2019 and the company’s new partnership with the Rhineland-Palatinate opens new opportunities in capacity building as the European company boasts of huge experience and expertise in wine processing.

On August 29, 2019 Sina hosted a delegation from the Federal State of Rhineland-Palatinate led by Dr. Volker Wissing the Minister of Economic Affairs, Transport, Agriculture and Viticulture. Also, their visit meant an expansion of the Nyirangarama wine market to German.

Mr. SINA Gerard, the owner and Managing Director of Entreprise Urwibutso wishes Rwandans a Happy and Prosperous New Year2020 (PHOTO/Courtesy)

And, Entreprise Urwibutso will leverage the expertise in viticulture [grapes growing], technology and wine processing for which the Rhineland-Palatinate is known.

“We shall increase the quantity of our exports in year 2020 in order to meet the growing international demand for our products, particularly Akabanga,” said SINA.

“All people need to eat pepper for good health, vitamins like A, which is rich in pepper [Akabanga] and for the past years the demand has been growing,” he added.

The winner of the Rwanda Development Board (RDB) Business Excellence Award for Made in Rwanda Enterprise of the year2018 extended gratitude to H.E President Paul Kagame and the RPF-Inkotanyi led government for the prevailing enabling investment environment in the country.

SINA attributes the rapid rate of growth registered by the Made in Rwanda subsector to the conducive environment along relentless efforts by the government of Rwanda to create a robust manufacturing industry to fast-track her ambition to improve the trade imbalance through reduction of imports.

He thanked his staff, clients and all Rwandans for the support they have given to his company variously without which they would not have recorded any successes.

“I also make special mention of the Private Sector Federation (PSF), RDB and other players in the economy for the efforts they exhibited in the promotion of Made in Rwanda Subsector,” observed SINA.

ENTREPRISE URWIBUTSO mainly deals in agribusiness and processing of especially agricultural produce. The company produces a wide range of agro-processed goods and beverages including Akandi natural mineral water. Other products are: Akarusho, Akarabo, Akabanga chill oil, Akanoze, Agashya, grape and banana wines, AKA mayonnaise, natural honey et cetera.

SINA Gerard, the owner and Managing Director has promised to increase the list of Nyirangarama products in the New Year. The entrepreneur wishes all Rwandans a happy and prosperous New Year2020 alongside calling on each one of them to work hard and value addition as they engage in the chain of production. He predicted that this year will be better.

6 thoughts on “SINA Gerard to set Nyirangarama products on international standards in 2020

• 10th February 2020 at 11:55 pm

SINA is a great man , one of the heroes Rwanda needs today. Big up Mzee

• 19th February 2020 at 9:31 am

I wanted to share with you my business which is a hard working. We specialize gila county new home construction in a vast array of residential and commercial construction jobs. For business our skills range from kitchen and bath remodeling, Commercial Building Remodeling, Retail Storefront, Multi-unit Tenant Improvements, and Commercial Electrical. Our residential services range from new master craftsman home construction to major garage renovation. our company has the skill-set cleverness to start leading-edge areas for your business or home.

• 19th February 2020 at 5:35 pm

My buddies and I are so happy to have discovered such a nice web page, it is absolutely the things my friends and I am constantly looking for. The details here on the web page is with out a doubt needed and will help my family and friends while I am at work. Seems like each member acquired tons of unbelieveable of noumena around this I am always researching and the other hyper links and info like wise shows it. I am not usually on the net most of the time though when my clan have some time I am usually hunting for this sort of knowledge or stuff closely having to do with it. I have several of my friends that have assumed attachment about this due to all that I’ve learned about the subject and they are definitely to be visiting this website because it is such an incredible treasure. I am also interested in government issues and coping with the drastic twists and turns in climate change and equally searching for popular handicapping companies to satisfy making residual income.

• 21st February 2020 at 10:23 am

I just started a company that is a stable plumbing and electrical general contractors in Tucson and in Youngtown. We are experts Phoenix new home construction in a vast array of commercial and residential construction contracts. For commercial our services vary from office Buildings, Commercial Building Remodeling, Commercial Engineering and Construction, Commercial Flooring, and Dental or Medical Offices. Our residential services vary from stellar craftsman home building to complete bathroom renovation. our company has the skill-set finesse to start expertise areas for your office and business.

• 21st February 2020 at 1:52 pm

My boss and I are really happy to have stumbled across the website, it’s absolutely what I am constantly hoping for. The details here on the site is beneficial and helpful and is going to help me twice a week. Appears as if everybody here learned a significant amount of unbelievable of details around the things I am continually researching and other pages and bases of knowledge like wise show it. Typically i’m not on the internet most of the time though when my group have some time we are always avidly searching for this type of knowledge or stuff closely related to it. I have two of my family members that have also picked up an interest in this because of what I’ve learned of it and they will more than likely going to be visiting this site because it’s such an marvelous discovery. I’m also delving into in government issues and dealing with the constant twists and turns in elections as well as looking for popular handicapping companies to satisfy making more money. I have a company is a industrious income